Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 10!

10-27-2007

DAY 10!

Dear Blog, its has been 6 days since my last confession. I must say this has been a very rough 6 days form me. Diet, Crossfit, and life in general wise.

Last weekend I went on a trip back up north to visit friends for a Halloween party. A weekend filled with great friends, drinks and awesome food that I could not eat. I’m not going to lie I slipped a few times and I will not go into it, lets just say my Crossfit family would not be to happy with it.

When I got back from my trip I went to work. Upon arrival I am notified that I would not have a job come Thursday. As you can image this was a surprise to myself. It seems that the contract that I work for. (Miami-Dade County) thinks that it had to much security to protect a water plant. They decided to cut 600hrs from our contract. That’s is roughly the hours for about 10 of my coworkers that are now without work. I was a bit pissed off as you guess. Its hard to take in that you just lost your job for no good reason.

Yesterday I spent the whole day looking for a new job. I found one but I am taking a $5 dollar pay cut. That is not good for me, but it is better then nothing. I have a few other Interviews lined up for better paying jobs, but need income for the time being.

On the Crossfit side, as you might have guess I just haven’t had time to get to the box. I can feel the difference in the way I feel when I miss a few days and I really don’t like it. I feel like my body gets all knotted up and stiff. My diet also suffers when I am stressed like this and I can really feel the change in the way I feel when I eat poorly.

But no worries I will be back today to have my ass kicked the Corporal Crossfit way. So wish me luck on getting back on track I really need it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment