Friday, November 19, 2010

SLACKER!

11-19-2010

Yes I know its been a long time since I have posted. A lot has been going on with me since my last post. Work, Personal and Crossfit wise.

Work- I have been juggling 2 jobs and still not getting the hours I need to make my bills add up. I have recently Picked up a 3rd better paying job so I will be dropping one of the others. I have also recently applied for and interviewed for a job with a Security Company that works for the federal government here in Miami. I was selected for this job, but it does not start till jan. If I make it thru all the process, this will be a good chance for me to make good money.

Personal- Im still single and still not looking. Dating is just pain in the ass when your trying to fix your life, I just don’t have the time for it right now. I would also like to take this chance to welcome my new niece into the world. My sister Kristine and her husband are now Mommy and Daddy to a beautiful baby girl Amber Lynn Phipps.

Crossfit and Paleo- My WODS are going great when I am able to get there. I push myself hard and crush the WODS. I have set a few Prs lately. #305 Back Squat x3 also #245 Front Squat. Net goals are #350 BS and #275 FS. I will attempt to stay up to date on my WOD Posting as well as my Diet if I could just make it more then 5 days without slipping. That takes me into Paleo. With my job and my hours I find it very hard to stay Paleo 100%. There are times at work where I am held over and I don’t have the proper foods to eat and make it thru with out having to order some kind of shit food. I attempt to over pack at times but more often then not I never bring enough to hold me over.

I still have a few more weeks of my Current Box Paleo challenge so I will try and step it up and make some changes in my diet and WODS to make up for my bad days. Wish me luck!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment