Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 3 10-20-2010 Paleo Challange

Day 3 10-20-2010

BF- 3 whole eggs/ 4 slices turkey bacon, 1 TB of Salsa, 1 cup Grapes

Lunch- Paleo Tacos 
-1 lbs ground turkey meat
-2 cups spinach leaves

Brown in a pan and drain, put back in pan and add ½ jar of salsa and mix.
Take meat and wrap it in roman or iceberg lettuce and enjoy.

I don’t eat all the meat in one sitting that would be way to much. I divide it up into 4 meals. This is a real quick and simple meal that does not cost a lot of money. I get my ground turkey meat from Sams Club, it come in packs of 4 for around 10 dollars. I use a Bagged Spinach that you can get from any supermarket for about 3 bucks a bag. The salsa is what ever kind you like I use a Winn Dixie brand that does not have any sugar in it.



                                                    
Dinner- Turkey patty with onions and green beans. I know it is the same as last night, but I am pretty boring when it comes to food. I just do what is fast and easy and I cook in bulk. Tonight I added just a little under a teaspoon of BBQ sauce for flavor to the patty it was kind of bland. Hope that don’t count against me =)
 
 
WOD-
-5 Front Squats
-5 Push Press
-5 Thrusters

5 Rounds, For time = 4:24 RX’ed
(M:75#, F:45#)
Tonight’s WOD was fast but it sure did kick my ass. The 1st two rounds I did unbroken in :55 seconds. After that I started to feel it. I slowed down to around 1 round a min. At the end of the WOD I was crushed, I had a hard time breathing and I was a bit dizzy. I just think this was due to me really crushing this WOD, Well crushed it for me that is. After a few minutes I caught my breath and did some stretching and drank a bottle of water. All in all it was a really good WOD and I am happy with my time. Next time I do this one I will shoot for 3 minutes. Thanks to my Classmates for pushing me to work harder. I am off to the shower and then in bed by 10pm. Till next time.


                                                                

2 comments:

  1. Nice picture - get you some INOV8s so you don't have to do it barefoot ;)

    I love Tilapia tacos; I make it with fish, salsa, corn and maybe hummus...wrapped in lettuce. The corn and hummus might not be 100% paleo but they aren't totally bad for you. So yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaimie I like to go barefoot, I am ordering some custom chucks next months thay will be pretty sweet. when i get that i will post them.

    ReplyDelete