Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 1and 2 Paleo Challenge 10-18/19-2010

Day 1 10-18-2010

BF- 3 whole eggs/ 4 slices turkey bacon, 1 TB of Salsa, 1 cup Grapes
Lunch- 1 Chicken Breast with pepper and Garlic for flavor, 1 large Peach
Snack- Celery Sticks
Dinner- Tuna Fish over a Garden salad of lettuce , spinach leaves, cucumber tomato, and green peppers. Olive oil vinaigrette as dressing

WOD-
-50 Double-Unders ( 150 singles )
-10 Muscle Ups ( 10 pull-ups/10 ring dips)
-40 Double-Unders ( 120 singles )
-8 Muscle Ups ( 8 pull-ups/8 ring dips)
-30 Double-Unders ( 90 singles )
-6 Muscle Ups ( 6 pull-ups/6 ring dips)
-20 Double-Unders ( 60singles )
-4 Muscle Ups ( 4 pull-ups/4 ring dips)
-10 Double-Unders ( 30 singles )
-2 Muscle Ups ( 2 pull-ups/2 ring dips)

For time: 10:18

I am still working on my Double-Unders and my Muscle-ups so I scaled down. The scale down is inside the ( ). I mixed in a few Double-Unders and I am starting to get the hang of them. With more practice I will be doing all my jump roping using Double-Unders. As for the Muscle-Ups I have a long was to go. I think that once I shed another 20-30 lbs I will be able to get 1 or 2.
 
Day 2 10-19-2010

BF- 3 whole eggs/ 4 slices turkey bacon, 1 TB of Salsa, 1 cup Grapes
Lunch- 4oz of turkey meat, 1 med tomato and 1 large apple
Snack- handful of Almonds/ 2 Carrots
Dinner- Turkey patty with onions and green beans

WOD-
Off day at Corporal Crossfit, but I did a little bit of work at home. Nothing big just a few body weight exercises and some work a stretch band. Here is what I did.

2 sets
15 Close Hand Push-Ups with Push-Up Bars
15 Wide Hand Push-Ups with Push-Up Bars
15 Shoulder press and raises
50 Sit-Ups( I really need to buy the Abmat)

Like I said nothing big, just enough to stay lose and not feel lazy. All in all I feel pretty good. Im not starving like I thought I might be. I Hope that I can maintain this drive I have right now. That is where you, my friends and family come in. I need your help to keep me going. Your comments of encouragements will fuel me to keep going. Well that’s all for today, time to let my body rest.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment