Monday, November 29, 2010

WOD’s From Home

11-26,27,28-2010

WOD’s From Home

Over the Thanksgiving Holiday Corporal Crossfit was closed. I decided that I didn’t want to go that long with out getting some work in. I used the Travel WOD section along with some of my own ideas to chose my WOD’s. Here are the WOD’s I chose with my times.

11-26-2010

Double WOD Day (After Thanksgiving ass kicking for eating that pie)

WOD #1 25 ABMAT Sit-ups, 15 Air Squats, 10 Push-Ups, 5 Push-Press with 30lbs Dumbells X5 for time: 9:37

This 2nd WOD came from Coach Carlos
WOD #2 100-50-25, Air Squats, Push-Ups for time:15:40

11-27-2010

Home WOD/ 100-Jumping jacks/75-Air Squats/ 50-Push-ups/ 25-ABMAT Sit-ups/ 10 Burpies for time: 8:45

11-28-2010
Home WOD/ 10 push-ups 10 squats 10 sit ups 10 rounds for time: 11:08

I have to say that getting the motivation to pick myself up off my bed to do WODS alone took a lot. I go to crossfit so I have them to help me get that motivation. This week was rough, but with the help of my crossfit buddy Emilio who was also posting his Home WODs, I got thru the workout and and kicked my own ass for once. I Have also been pretty good with my diet the last week. The only day I was bad was Thanksgiving when I ate a pumpkin pie cupcake my sister made. The rest of the meal I was good , I stuck to Turkey, and veggies and had a few yams as well. The rest of the week I stuck to my Fresh veggies, fruit and turkey leftovers.  I am Proud of myself for sticking to my guns and not letting myself just sit around for 4 days. It just goes to show that a little bit of effort can go along way.

I want to leave you with this quote from a speech I seen on Youtube. I think it say a lot about myself this week.

"My heart and my soul will be the fuel to carry my body when my limbs are to weary"

Here is the Speech.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAPv_DhIFkQ

No comments:

Post a Comment