Thursday, December 9, 2010

End Of Paleo Challenge

End Of Paleo Challenge

So here are my results of my 7 week Paleo Challenge. They are not the results I wanted or hoped for , but I only have myself to blame for that. I went into this with all the intent of not cheating and staying strict paleo. Like many other things in life, they don’t always go as planned. I am not going to sit here and make excuses about why I my results were not up to par. I am just going to say that if I had put 100% into like I should have I would have seen much better results.

The results I did get, I am happy about, seeing how they were good enough to win me 3rd place in the Corporal Crossfit Challenge. So with out further delay here are the measurement and the pics. The changes are slight but you can see the differences.

Weight: -8 lbs putting my weight loss since Aug at 33 pounds.
Waist at Bellybutton: -3 in
Waist at smallest point: -4 in
Hips: -1.5 in


Now that I have this 1st 7 weeks out of the way I am ready for another round. I cant promise that I will be 100% but I sure am going to try. I know that I can do better then this last time. With the help and support of you all and the kick ass training I am getting at Corporal Crossfit. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment